Current: ODC – Founder
ODC specialises in (agile and team) coaching, leadership development and change management.
- Coach to corporate clients, covering agility, leadership etc.
- Action Researcher in the changing relationship of employees with organisations.
- Developed a Female Leadership Development coaching programme
- Designed and led an Agile team leadership training programme
- Set up and co-run Theory U network & training
- Making OKR effective through Triangle of Tensions Team Coaching
01/2013 – 12/2017 | Ernst & Young, London, Senior Manager
Within People Advisory Services, provided Organisational Development (OD) consultancy for client transformation programmes.
- Designed OD interventions in support of an agile business strategy in global pharmaceutics.
- Developed the EY Robotics Process Automation Change Management toolkit.
- Provided a Cultural change programme for a financial provider, including a line manager community programme.
- Transitioned curricula from classic classroom to flexible innovative solutions (eg. mobile apps, coaching and knowledge sharing).
- Leadership development and executive coaching for individuals and teams (using models of change leadership, triangle of tensions, social styles and high performing teams).
10/2008 – 01/2013 | Ernst & Young, London, L&D Senior Manager
- Led the overall development strategy and programme for UK&I and FSO Advisory.
- Initiated and led the EY Coaching Manager Network to build a coaching culture.
- Facilitated at EY leadership development programmes.
1/2004 – 7/2008 | Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific, Hong Kong, Regional Training & Development Manager
- Led the Excellence in Client Service cultural change programme.
- Designed an online training administration system and a high potential assessment management system.
- Designed several regional training programmes: 3-day Talent Management programme, 11 module graduate Advertising training programme, 10 module OgilvyAction training programme resulting in lowering turnover and increasing employee satisfaction survey results.
3/2003 – 11/2003 | Manpower Asia Pacific, Hong Kong, Executive Search
- Executive talent search
5/2001 – 12/2002 | Ogilvy Interactive, Hong Kong, Regional Project Manager
Led the development and roll-out of online brand strategies and campaigns across the Asia Pacific region.
9/2000 – 4/2001 | ab.fab New Generation Advertising B.V., The Netherlands, Project Manager
Led the production of online brand campaigns.
1/2000 – 4/2000 | Rajasthan Patrika, Jaipur, India
Research to transition the newspaper online.
Certificate Professional Scrum Master 1
Master in Organisational Development (Distinction)
2014 – 2016, Metanoia Institute, 13 North Common Road, Ealing, London, W5 2QB, UK
Group Relations Conference
2015, Tavistock Institute, 30 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2 A4UE
Diploma in Leadership Development & Executive Coaching
2011 – 2012, The Grove Practice, 4 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 9SH, UK
Post Graduate Certificate in Gestalt Therapy Theory Studies
9/2008 – 7/2010, The Gestalt Centre, 62 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NA, UK
MBTI Accreditation, CPP Asia Pacific Pty Ltd.
5/2006, Accredited to administer & use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ®.
Master in Social Sciences in Counselling
3/2003 – 7/2005, University of South Australia, HK Baptist University, Hong Kong
Master in Economic Psychology
9/1995 – 12/1999, Tilburg University, Warandelaan 2, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands
Propaedeutic Industrial Design Engineering
9/1993 – 6/1995, Delft University of Technology, Julianalaan 134, The Netherlands